Ginger Garlic Baked Chicken

Ginger garlic baked chicken is one of those chicken dishes that I make when I wanted to have a quick and easy home cooked meal but too lazy to fire up a wok, or I don’t want to cook up a storm in the kitchen. It’s one of the easiest chicken recipes to make. The chicken always turn out tender, moist, and juicy. I could practically eat all the chicken drumsticks in one go, with its super delicious, sticky sweet and savory sauce.

I started making ginger garlic baked chicken when I first came to the US many years ago for graduate school. I was always the designated cook in the apartment, and chicken drumsticks were always on sale in the supermarkets at the college town. For $0.99 a lb, I could load up a 5 lb pack of chicken drumsticks for less than $5.00! What’s more, I am partial to chicken, especially the tender, juicy, meaty chicken drumsticks.

See more here

You should also see :